1st In Coffee Espresso Machine
Grab 1st In Coffee Isomac Tea III Semi-commercial espresso machine as the first choice for discerning coffee drinkers. Our friends at 1st in Coffee have been hustling to offer top-of-the-line espresso machines from popular brands. This product selection makes finding the perfect espresso or coffee machine online fast and easy. Whether you prefer the ease of a super-automatic espresso machine that grinds coffee beans and brews espresso at the touch of a single button; a single-serve espresso machine that uses pods or capsules and guarantees a great, consistent cup of coffee every time; or prosumer models with advanced features that let you brew barista-quality coffee at home, we have the right machine for your needs. A purchase through links supports this site review, so welcome coffee lovers.
Competitive pricing and free shipping on all orders over $50 have made 1st in Coffee the premier online retailer of all things espresso. 1st in Coffee is also the first stop for expert advice. Their knowledgeable support team is passionate about coffee and available to respond to questions from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. It’s all part of their commitment to being first in customer service.
The Isomac Tea (Teh-ah) version 3 is a high-end home espresso machine. It features both a boiler pressure gauge and a brew pressure gauge. The Isomac Tea III espresso machine is capable of brewing espresso and steaming milk for a cappuccino at the same time.
The various types coffee products offered.
Coffee Whole Bean
Isomac Tea III Semi-commercial espresso machine Specs
Features of the Isomac Tea Version 3 Espresso Machine:
- Polished stainless steel body makes the Tea espresso machine look as well as it functions.
- Commercial style portafilter
- E61 Grouphead for outstanding temperature stability
- Large drip tray
- Boiler pressure gauge – Proper boiler pressure will vary from 0.8 to 1.3
- Pump pressure gauge – Accurate during extraction this gauge show pump pressure
- Precision steam and hot water knobs
- Lever control of brewing
- Green Ready Light – remains off while heating, will cycle on and off during the day as machine re-heats.
- Removable 3 liter water reservoir with cover
- Low water shut-off protection
- Multi-directional steam wand, now cool touch
- Cool touch hot water wand
- 3-way solenoid valve. Relieves pressure after brewing.
- Electronic boiler water level control
- 1.2 liter, Heavy duty, stainless steel boiler
- 1,400 watt heating element
- Heat exchanger allows for continuous operation, no recovery time
- Powerful ULKA pump for great espresso
- Includes: 1 & 2 cup baskets, Single spout portafilter, Double spout portafilter, measuring scoop.
- 110 volts, 60 hz, 15 amps
- Made in Italy
- 1 Year warranty
- Dimensions: 16.5″ High, 11″ Wide, 17.5″ Deep
- 46 pounds
Which is the best?
Well, that really depends on your mood at the moment. Recognizing the almost magical power of America's favorite drink, we’ve bent our epicurean talents to crafting the most creatively curated concoctions. Indeed, we often find ourselves working into the wee hours – with a punch of this and a sprinkling of that – in an effort to tantalize your taste buds.
To ensure that your order arrives perfectly every time, they pack it carefully and ship it directly to you. Get Isomac Tea III Semi-commercial espresso machine today, click the photo above. For more, shop a wide selection of 1st In Coffee's from athomecook.com
My Review of Isomac Tea III Semi-commercial espresso machine
I love this machine. Making coffee takes time, and it takes time to get your grind and tamp weight right, but your patience is rewarded drink after drink. Making foam is a breeze. Just as pictured! First of all, you get a quick delivery, so order yours today! Get the pictured machine Isomac Tea III Semi-commercial espresso machine (Aff), or see all machines from 1st In Coffee. Really nice, construction, built right & heavy like an espresso machine should be. Very easy to use & clean . Makes greats espressos, cappuccinos, tea, & hot water. Water reserve is a nice size. This machine should last me a long time and I have purchased from them several times in the past, but during this horrendous Covid-19 Virus Crisis I could not get out to purchase at any store. Fortunately, purchasing on line is quick and easy and I ordered directly. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the customer service keeping me coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended.
1st In Coffee Jura E8
1st In Coffee Super-automatic machines
1st In Coffee Jura A9
1st In Coffee Manual machines
1st In Coffee Commercial Machines
1st In Coffee Semi-automatic machines
See all El Paso listings in 79936
FAWN Natural Boxer Walking Stick by Michael Park Review
BLACK WITH TAN SADDLE German Shepherd Walking Stick by Michael Park Review
RED Pembroke Welsh Corgi Walking Stick by Michael Park Review
One thought on “Isomac Tea III Semi-commercial espresso machine Review”