1st In Coffee Grinder
Grab 1st In Coffee Compak F8 OD Espresso Grinder as the first choice for discerning coffee drinkers. Our friends at 1st in Coffee have been hustling to offer top-of-the-line espresso and coffee supplies from popular brands. This product selection makes finding the perfect espresso or coffee whole bean coffee, or supplies online fast and easy. Whether you prefer the ease of an automatic grinder or manual your coffee beans are fresher with better taste when ground right before use. Grinding guarantees a great, consistent cup of coffee or espresso every time. Be a barista and create quality coffee at home, we have the right grinder for your needs. A purchase through links supports this site review, so welcome coffee lovers.
Competitive pricing and free shipping on all orders over $50 have made 1st in Coffee the premier online retailer of all things espresso. 1st in Coffee is also the first stop for expert advice. Their knowledgeable support team is passionate about coffee and available to respond to questions from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. It’s all part of their commitment to being first in customer service.
On-Demand Grinding brought to the next level. What do you get when you combine traditional flat burrs with modern digital precision? An espresso grinder that any home barista would be proud to have to grace their home coffee bar. Combining massive 83mm flat burrs and a powerful 730 motor, the Compak F8 On-Demand espresso grinder is ready to go to work for you!
The various types of coffee/espresso products offered.
Coffee Whole Bean
Compak F8 OD Espresso Grinder Specs
Key features of the Compak F8 OD
• Consistent feeding of beans into the burrs is important for consistent performance. Compak accomplishes this with a high precision auger above the burrs.
• You can easily program the automatic grinding for both single (“1”) and double (“2”) espressos. Pressing the corresponding touch panel indicators will automatically grind for the programmed amount of time. The duration is set by the user and can be easily changed. Alternatively, you can use the portafilter to trigger the grind by placing it in the portafilter holder pressing it inwards once for a single (1), or pressing it twice for a double (2).
• On-Demand grinding can be selected using the three-position power switch. When in that position, just press the portafilter in towards the machine and grinding will take place so long as it is held in that position.
• The “Refill” button also operates as an “on-demand” option making it easy to “top off” the portafilter or use in an on-demand manner. Press and hold for continuous grinding and release to stop.
• The Grind Adjustment knob located on the side of the control panel allows easy and precise fine or coarse adjustment of the grind. The digital display shows the relative grind setting from 1 to 800.
• The motor is equipped with a double fan cooling system for long motor life.
• The three-position power switch features off, automatic grinding (as detailed above), or manual grinding as you desire. The manual choice is handy, just in case, there is an electronics failure. It allows the grinder to be operated even if the electronic control system fails.
• The adjustable portafilter holder can be adjusted and locked in place with the included tool to securely hold your portafilter for hands-free grinding.
• Multi-language display
• The menu system which allows numerous settings such as the time, date, dosing, and more can be protected by password to keep stray hands from changing your settings.
• Total and Partial shot counter keeps track of usage.
• The Compak F8 OD will display a message when it is time to change the burrs. But don't worry. The burrs are rated to be able to grind over 1,700 pounds of coffee!
Key Specifications of the Compak F8 OD
Motor output – 730 watts
Revolutions per minute – 1,600 rpm
Burr diameter – 83mm
Espresso point production – 33 lbs./hr.
Grind speed – Single espresso in 1.6 seconds
Hopper capacity – 4.2 lbs.
Height x width x depth – 26” x 8.46” x 17.74”
Net weight – 28.6 lbs.
Which is the best?
Well, that really depends on your mood at the moment. Recognizing the almost magical power of America's favorite drink, we’ve bent our epicurean talents to crafting the most creatively curated concoctions. Indeed, we often find ourselves working into the wee hours – with a punch of this and a sprinkling of that – in an effort to tantalize your taste buds.
To ensure that your order arrives perfectly every time, they pack it carefully and ship it directly to you. Get Compak F8 OD Espresso Grinder today, click the photo above. For more, shop a wide selection of 1st In Coffee's from athomecook.com
My Review of Compak F8 OD Espresso Grinder
I love this coffee grinder. Making coffee takes time, and it takes time to get your grind and tamp weight right, but your patience is rewarded drink after drink. Making foam is a breeze when the grind is just right. Just as pictured! First of all, you get a quick delivery, so order yours today! Get the pictured item Compak F8 OD Espresso Grinder (Aff), or see all coffee from 1st In Coffee. Really nice, deep rich flavor. Lots of flexibility and easy to use. You actually need less grind time per cup than the timer dictates so you can just adjust for that. Grinder feeds well and after initial static, it pretty much shakes out well. Makes greats espressos, cappuccinos, and americanos. This coffee may be my favorite and I have purchased from them several times in the past, but during this horrendous Covid-19 Virus Crisis I could not get out to purchase at any stores. Fortunately, purchasing online is quick and easy and I ordered directly. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the customer service keeping me coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended.
1st In Coffee Jura E8
1st In Coffee Super-automatic machines
1st In Coffee Jura A9
1st In Coffee Manual machines
1st In Coffee Commercial Machines
1st In Coffee Semi-automatic machines
Anthony Real Estate – Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Valentines Roses Garden Size Flag – Black and Tan Dachshund Review
Valentines Roses Garden Size Flag – Maltese Review
2 thoughts on “Compak F8 OD Espresso Grinder Review”