1st In Coffee Rancilio Classe 7 USB Commercial Espresso Machine
Grab 1st In Coffee Rancilio Classe 7 USB Commercial Espresso Machine as the first choice for discerning coffee drinkers. Our friends at 1st in Coffee have been hustling to offer top-of-the-line espresso machines from popular brands. This product selection makes finding the perfect espresso or coffee machine online fast and easy. Whether you prefer the ease of a super-automatic espresso machine that grinds coffee beans and brews espresso at the touch of a single button; a single-serve espresso machine that uses pods or capsules and guarantees a great, consistent cup of coffee every time; or prosumer models with advanced features that let you brew barista-quality coffee at home, we have the right machine for your needs. A purchase through links supports this site review, so welcome coffee lovers.
Competitive pricing and free shipping on all orders over $50 have made 1st in Coffee the premier online retailer of all things espresso. 1st in Coffee is also the first stop for expert advice. Their knowledgeable support team is passionate about coffee and available to respond to questions from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. It’s all part of their commitment to being first in customer service.
The Classe 7 is a model designed to take the market by storm with a strong personality, absolute reliability, sleek lines, and the most innovative features in its class. Made from top-of-the-range materials such as highly polished stainless steel and thermoplastic composites in injection-molded ABS and nylon. The Classe 7 is designed to be energy efficient; the insulated boiler of the Classe 7 reduces energy consumption by 20% while in standby mode. The automatic on/off function of the Classe 7 also reduces energy consumption. The C-lever steam wand handle is the most ergonomically designed handle for easy control of steam pressure. This traditional espresso machine is available as a 2 group or 3 group model in anthracite black or ice white.0 % Financing available Click here to apply.
The various types of coffee products offered.
Rancilio Classe 7 USB Commercial Espresso Machine Specs
The Rancilio Classe 7 USB features ABM.07 (Advanced Boiler Management). It is specifically designed software developed to improve performance of the machine in conditions of intense use. When simultaneously brewing espresso, dispensing water and steaming milk, ABM.07 switches on the heating element to pre-empt any drops in temperature and ensure constant heating levels. The new sensors installed in Rancilio machines have made heat control even more precise and immediate.
ABM.07 also allows control of the machine's power absorption, reducing it to 2/3 of the normal value for locations with low power availability.
Two Pro Espresso Machine Versions:
2 Group 11 liter boiler 4300 watts
3 Group 16 liter boiler 6000 watts
- Made from highly polished stainless steel, molded smooth thermoplastic, ABS, and nylon panels.
- Soft-touch keypads with 4 programmable drink volumes for quick and easy espresso preparation
- Independent heat exchangers
- LCD screen with shot timers
- White LED backlights on keypads
- Work area LEDs
- This pro espresso machine has a built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- USB makes it easy to save drink parameters and to make software and programming updates. Links to onboard computer and display
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up). Fast and ergonomic
- Hot water dispenser with programmable time-controlled dosing
- Easy clean – Intelligent management of the brewing button provides fully automatic group cleaning. The LED light on the control panel indicates the need for routine maintenance. This function ensures an extraordinary brew quality and reduces daily cleaning times.
- Removable dishwasher safe scratch-proof polymer drain insert
- Foot extensions
- Double spout portafilters
- Water connection: Dedicated cold water access line with standard female 3/8″ NPT fitting and manual shut off valve within 4 feet of the machine.
- Drain: Open gravity drain with a minimum of 2″ I.D. within 4 feet of the machine
|2 Group||3 Group|
|Dimensions (W' x D” x H”)||31 x 22 x 21||40 x 22 x 21|
Warranty and Service:
Includes installation, one-year labor warranty, 1-year parts warranty, and 1-year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through 1st in coffee are “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.
Which is the best?
Well, that really depends on your mood at the moment. Recognizing the almost magical power of America's favorite drink, we’ve bent our epicurean talents to crafting the most creatively curated concoctions. Indeed, we often find ourselves working into the wee hours – with a punch of this and a sprinkling of that – in an effort to tantalize your taste buds.
To ensure that your order arrives perfectly every time, they pack it carefully and ship it directly to you. Get Rancilio Classe 7 USB Commercial Espresso Machine today, click the photo above. For more, shop a wide selection of 1st In Coffee's from athomecook.com
My Review of Rancilio Classe 7 USB Commercial Espresso Machine
I love this machine. Making coffee takes time, and it takes time to get your grind and tamp weight right, but your patience is rewarded drink after drink. Making foam is a breeze. Just as pictured! First of all, you get a quick delivery, so order yours today! Get the pictured machine Rancilio Classe 7 USB Commercial Espresso Machine (Aff), or see all machines from 1st In Coffee. Really nice, construction, built right & heavy as an espresso machine should be. Very easy to use & clean. Makes greats espressos, cappuccinos, tea, & hot water. The water reserve is a nice size. This machine should last me a long time and I have purchased from them several times in the past, but during this horrendous Covid-19 Virus Crisis I could not get out to purchase at any stores. Fortunately, purchasing online is quick and easy and I ordered directly. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the customer service keeping me coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended.