1st In Coffee Espresso Machine
Grab 1st In Coffee Jura WE8 Professional is the first choice for discerning coffee drinkers. Our friends at 1st in Coffee have been hustling to offer top-of-the-line espresso machines from popular brands. This product selection makes finding the perfect espresso or coffee machine online fast and easy. Whether you prefer the ease of a super-automatic espresso machine that grinds coffee beans and brews espresso at the touch of a single button; a single-serve espresso machine that uses pods or capsules and guarantees a great, consistent cup of coffee every time; or prosumer models with advanced features that let you brew barista-quality coffee at home, we have the right machine for your needs. A purchase through links supports this site review, so welcome coffee lovers.
Competitive pricing and free shipping on all orders over $50 have made 1st in Coffee the premier online retailer of all things espresso. 1st in Coffee is also the first stop for expert advice. Their knowledgeable support team is passionate about coffee and available to respond to questions from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. It’s all part of their commitment to being first in customer service.
The Jura WE8 is a professional espresso machine that is simple enough for an amateur to operate. Designed for use in boutique hotels, upscale shops, salons, galleries, and small offices, the WE8 professional can handle the demands of repeat brewing. The One-Touch function on the Jura WE8 makes it simple to switch between latte macchiato, cappuccino, flat white, and other specialty coffee options at the touch of a button while the high-end design conveys a feeling of luxury.
The various types of coffee products offered.
Coffee Whole Bean
Jura WE8 Professional Specs
- Multi-level Aroma G3 burr grinder produces between 5 and 16 grams of coffee per drink
- Active bean level monitoring alerts you when bean level is low
- TFT color display with operating buttons
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©) is a pre-brew process that develops the maximum flavor from any blend or roast of coffee. A small amount of water is heated and dispensed over the ground coffee causing the coffee to swell, preparing it for optimal flavor extraction.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) is a revolutionary technology that optimizes the extraction time, allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before. The water is pressed through the ground coffee in short bursts, optimizing the extraction time.
- 17.6 oz. bean hopper with airtight cover for keeping beans fresh
- 101 oz. water tank – May be removed or top filled
- Clearyl Smart water filter removes chlorine, calcium, and other impurities for better-tasting coffee and extended machine life. Automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID Technology. Using a filter has never been easier, more effective, or more reliable.
- The used coffee container holds approx. 25 servings
- Brew spouts are adjustable from 2.5″ to 4.4″, cappuccino spouts 4.2″ to 6″ to accommodate a variety of cup sizes
- Fully programmable: the amount of water, the strength of coffee (8 levels), temperature, and amount of milk
- Jura's Fine Foam Technology assures excellent milk froth for cappuccino
- Cup illumination during drink preparation
- Ground coffee bypass with automatic recognition of ground coffee
- Integrated rinse, clean and descale programs
- 3 temperature hot water system
- Dimensions: 11.6 wide x 16.5″ high x 17.5″ deep
- Power -1450 watts – 120 volts
- Swiss Designed & Engineered – 1-year warranty
Key Features of the Jura WE8 Professional coffee machine:
- A Thin Film Transistor (TFT) display that uses color, text, and graphics to make brewing simple and intuitive.
- Only Jura Professional espresso machine with Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) for optimal espresso extraction
- A customizable coffee experience that includes settings to program the water and milk volume, temperature, and coffee strength.
- Fine foam technology produces feather-light milk foam to add the perfect finishing touch to a cup of specialty coffee.
- New “flat-white” drink setting.
With the power to brew around 30 cups of specialty coffee per day, the Jura WE8 is an ideal professional machine. It features a 101-ounce water tank, a bean container that holds 17.6 ounces of coffee beans, and a grounds container with the volume to hold 25 portions.
Easy to Operate
You don’t need to hire a barista or spend hours training staff to use the WE8. The professional machine offers 12 programmable specialties and, thanks to One-Touch technology and TFT display, brewing the perfect latte macchiato, flat white or cappuccino is as simple as pressing a button.
The Jura WE8 takes on the role of the barista. You can program up to 12 different coffee specialties, eight levels of coffee strength, two brewing temperatures, and three hot water temperatures adjust the height of the spout for coffee, cappuccino, or hot water, press a button, and let the WE8 do the rest. The professional machine features an Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System and Jura’s unique Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) that optimizes extraction time. The WE8 also offers an Intelligent Water System to detect the filter, CLEARYL Smart, and CLEARYL Pro Smart filter cartridges to ensure perfect water quality, and a high-performance 15 bar pump to ensure each cup of specialty coffee is brewed to perfection.
The Jura WE8 is both a workhorse and a showpiece. With a beautiful chrome finish, amber cup illumination, and modern touch screen display, its appearance is as luxurious as the coffee it brews. At 22 pounds and measuring just 11.6 x 16.5 x 17.5, the WE8 is small enough to be placed almost anywhere but still sturdy enough to withstand the demands of light professional use.
Which is the best?
Well, that really depends on your mood at the moment. Recognizing the almost magical power of America's favorite drink, we’ve bent our epicurean talents to crafting the most creatively curated concoctions. Indeed, we often find ourselves working into the wee hours – with a punch of this and a sprinkling of that – in an effort to tantalize your taste buds.
To ensure that your order arrives perfectly every time, they pack it carefully and ship it directly to you. Get Jura WE8 Professional today, click the photo above. For more, shop a wide selection of 1st In Coffee's from athomecook.com
My Review of Jura WE8 Professional
I love this machine. Making coffee takes time, and it takes time to get your grind and tamp weight right, but your patience is rewarded drink after drink. Making foam is a breeze. Just as pictured! First of all, you get a quick delivery, so order yours today! Get the pictured machine Jura WE8 Professional (Aff), or see all machines from 1st In Coffee. Really nice, construction, built right & heavy as an espresso machine should be. Very easy to use & clean. Makes greats espressos, cappuccinos, tea, & hot water. The water reserve is a nice size. This machine should last me a long time and I have purchased from them several times in the past, but during this horrendous Covid-19 Virus Crisis I could not get out to purchase at any store. Fortunately, purchasing online is quick and easy and I ordered directly. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the customer service keeping me coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended.
1st In Coffee Jura E8
1st In Coffee Super-automatic machines
1st In Coffee Jura A9
1st In Coffee Manual machines
1st In Coffee Commercial Machines
1st In Coffee Semi-automatic machines
Classic Cheddar – Gourmet Popcorn – 1 Gallon Tin Review
Classic Cheddar – Gourmet Popcorn – 2 Gallon Tin Review
9:00 AM Tea Organic Loose Leaf 1 lb Zip Pouch by Art of Tea Review