Cricut Machine Cricut Explore Air™ 2, Blue + Essentials Bundle
Our friends at Cricut have been hustling to offer the best Cricut Explore Air™ 2, Blue + Essentials Bundle product selection for crafting. Get creative and put across your message in fun interactive ways. These Cricut Machines are created to work perfectly with your Cricut machine. They meet your every need for fit and function. Cricut makes a big offering because their selection is huge. While you’re ordering your sweatshirts, hats, mugs, and other blanks grab the HTV or adhesive vinyl and get it all shipped together. Sign up for their newsletter on the bottom right of their page. You will get new deals straight to your inbox. A purchase from Cricut through these links supports this site. One of the most exciting things about getting a new Cricut is thinking about all the fun things you are going to make and all the Machines and materials you get to buy. But it can be a little overwhelming too. From vinyl to cardstock to iron-on and foil not to mention all the different tools mats and accessories. You will find all the needed Machines directly from Cricut. Click to see the Cricut Sale.
When it comes to materials, spark your creativity with hundreds of premium possibilities, all designed especially for your Cricut cutting machine.
Accessories – Whatever you plan to create, be prepared with these essentials for every craft and crafter.
Build your craft foundation with these essentials. Get Cricut Explore Air™ 2 plus the Essentials Bundle, including a selection of machine tools, mats, and more so you can hit the ground cutting (a $418 value!).
With the ability to cut and write up to 2X faster than previous Cricut Explore models, Cricut Explore Air™ 2 lets you create stunning projects in record time. Cut over 100 materials — everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and bonded fabric. Quickly. Beautifully. From cards to custom T-shirts to home decor, Cricut makes it easy to realize your creative vision. Design on the go on your laptop, iPad or iPhone. Browse and play with thousands of images, fonts, and ready-to-make projects. Or create your own design from scratch. You'll love this DIY speed machine.
The various types of Cricut Products.
- Cricut Maker Machine – Versatile. Powerful. Revolutionary. Cut hundreds of materials with effortless precision. Cricut Maker® changes everything.
- Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine – Now available in an array of stunning hues and value-packed bundles.
- Cricut Joy Machine – Make a little happiness in minutes. This smart little cutting and writing machine makes it easy to personalize almost anything.
- Cricut Easypress Machine – Heat-transfer success without the guesswork. Whether you’re inspired by iron-on or Infusible Ink™, there’s a Cricut EasyPress™ machine for you.
Spark your creativity with hundreds of possibilities.
Designed especially for your Cricut cutting machine.
Essentials for every craft and crafter.
Tools make every project a pleasure.
Safer, more effective, and beautiful.
Go beyond vinyl and iron-on with basswood, and balsa wood.
Cricut Chipboard, leather, and more.
Experience pro-level personalization at home.
CUTTING MATERIALS (Vinyl, Cardstock, Iron-On, Etc.)
VINYL– if you're making signs, stickers for car windows, coffee mugs, tumblers, etc. these are the products you will want.
- Removable Vinyl – great for projects you don’t want to last forever. Great for rentals and more!
- Permanent Vinyl – great for projects you want to last, even though wear and tear
- Glitter Vinyl – removable vinyl with sparkle!
- Dry Erase Vinyl– perfect for labeling
- Chalkboard Vinyl – great for making calendars or also for labeling
- Holographic Vinyl – same as basic vinyl but with different colors depending on the angle you’re looking at
- Stencil Vinyl– use this if you want to make hand-painted signs or screen print shirts
- Disney® Vinyl – From Disney® to Star Wars
- Printable Vinyl– great for making stickers
- Patterned Vinyl – From Mickey and Minnie to Star Wars, watercolor, and cute hippos, add some fun designs to your projects
- Place your order
Cricut Explore Air™ 2, Blue + Essentials Bundle
Starting at $399.99
My Review of Cricut Explore Air™ 2, Blue + Essentials Bundle
This was my first purchase of this type. The cost was low, and once I placed the order it arrived a few days later. Over the years I have dealt with a lot of other companies and were used to getting okay quality. But buying directly from Cricut was the Best thing ever! The quality is amazing, the processing time was fast, and the shipping was fast too. I ordered a bunch of different materials for a big project that I created both logos and script. My favorite set of vinyl I have purchased. Easy to use. The color is strong and vibrant. I have tried other makes but I always go back to the Cricut version as it is far superior to anything else. I appreciate the smooth transaction and will be using Cricut for all my future machines, so order yours today! Get the pictured machine Cricut Explore Air™ 2, Blue + Essentials Bundle (Aff), or see all materials Cricut Materials. Really nice, and the design process was super easy. The cost was perfect, the quality and the speed of delivery was unexpected! Only took about a week. Have recommended, and will continue to use.
From the beginning, Cricuts' dream has been to help people lead creative lives by providing tools to make their do-it-yourself projects beautiful, fun, and easy. When they built the first cutting machine, they saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people think about crafting, designing, and making. Cricut continues to innovate with new machines, materials, and tools, and Cricut users worldwide never cease to amaze. However, to some this service has its drawbacks. For instance, the design and interface of their website are not very intuitive others have said, I have had no issues with ordering. Nevertheless, Cricut is a creative outlet, therapeutic tools for self-expression, and a way to give and connect with others. They are inspired to be part of an experience both personally meaningful and universally inclusive, so check out Cricut.